PTR GB License Scheme
PTR GB has introduced a coach license that helps clubs and clients ensure that a licensed coach is committed to professionalism in coaching and has the correct documentation and submits themselves to ongoing training with PTR or any other course provider.
This purely shows to an employing club or outfit that a coach has the important documentation for working in a coaching environment.
To qualify for a PTR GB License, candidates must be a current PTR Member and have attained any of the following certification or levels :-
1. Adult Certification + 10 & Under Certification
2. Adult Certification + 11 to 17 Certification
3. Adult Certification + Performance Certification
4. LTA level 3 + One of Adult, 10 & Under, 11 to 17 or Performance Certification
5. LTA Level 2 + Adult Certification
6. Countries governing body level 3 + one of Adult, Junior Development, 11 to 17 or Performance Certification
7. Any of the Master of Tennis Certificates
For a valid License candidates must then provide the following
- A valid CRB/DBS check
- A recognised First Aid Certificate (First Aid at Work)
- Have completed 15 hours of CPD course from any provider in the last 12 months.
- These will count towards your MAP points as well as PTR licence
- A safeguarding in tennis certificate
For all enquiries and to apply contact the office
To obtain a CRB/DBS personal check please contact the company below.
GB Recruitment (Staffs) Ltd
61-63 Lower Street
Newcastle Under Lyme
PLEASE STATE THAT IT IS FOR A PTR COACH LICENSE.
This will help them process it more quickly and keep us here in the office up to date.
You can email them at email@example.com or call 01782 620000